Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Vases








Last Saturday was the wedding, and happily the vases were finished in time and they looked great!  The arrangements turned out really really wonderful; I am crazy about succulents, and I pretty much thought it was the coolest thing ever to put them with the flowers!  The bouquets were also arranged with the same flowers and succulents.  I received a lot of compliments on the vases :) 



I got to take a few of the vases home, and once the flowers wilted I planted the succulents (sorry, I don't know what kind they were :P ) in the vases.  They aren't perfect since they don't have any drainage (I briefly considered trying to drill a hole in the bottoms, but I figured that would probably go terribly wrong), but I think they look quite nice!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment