Monday, December 6, 2010

Vases and the last mixing bowl

Doing some vases for a coworker's request.  These were kind of a pain, I am still having some issues with the clay getting a little off center while opening, and this become much more pronounced with tall thin objects :P  But they came out alright. I will probably throw a couple more wed or thur. 


Also got the third bowl done for my Grandma's christmas present!  This one doesn't match quite as well... it's a little bit too short, but I think they will look nice anyways.  Plus, they wont be able to nest because of the handles I'm going to put on them, so it won't be as noticable :P


Still dealing with my back pain, which is extremely frustrating.  I can throw without too much trouble, but doing it for more than a couple hours makes me kind of achey.  Today the physical therapist basically told me to expect this to last for a while, like wearing my brace for the next year.  I am not really looking forwards to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment