Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New finished pots







Got some finished pieces out of the kiln!  This firing turned out really well.  I don't know if you remember this casserole, since I threw it almost half a year ago.  Either the lid or the rim warped a little, so the lid doesn't sit down very snug, but it does fit. 














This teapot is also from forever ago, and it turned out great, though I need to buy a smaller wicker handle for it. 















Here are some of the mugs, there are a couple more finished ones I don't have pictures of yet, and a few more that have not been fired. Also, my kitty Mogget sleeping in the background :)












And some lovely pots thrown by my brother, Ethan (the lidded jar and the little vase) and his girlfriend Ciara's first pot ever, an amazing cylinder!

No comments:

Post a Comment