Love this teapot, unfortunately it has cracks around the spout and handles because it dried too fast when it was leather hard. I tried to patch the spots, but they pulled up a little with the soda-firing. Luckily it is still very solid, but cosmetically the cracks are annoying.
This guy has been waiting to be fired for a while now, but it is finally done! The green turned out pretty amazing. He is very heavy though, the bottoms pretty thick :P
A couple more of the mugs. The one on the left has the flashing slip on it, and I used masking tape as a resist to create the white lines. I plan on experimenting more with this in the future.
Believe it or not, every single one of those plants was growing in the blue pot on the far left. The biggest one growing in that pot is the original plants, but she makes babies like crazy! I spent about an hour and a half this afternoon pulling all the babies out and re-potting them.