Monday, September 13, 2010

I need to post more often...

I did some plates last week!  I thought about it and realized I had not thrown any plates since I was working on my senior project last year!  I am planning something for a friend that will involve plates, so its a good time to start working on them.  I was fairly happy with these, though I messes one up trimming it :/   Then Ryans studio leaked and two plates were damaged, but I still have three.   I need to work on some with flat bottoms rather than curved.


Also finally got around to painting these guys!  I threw these cups and teabowls quite a while ago with the intention of painting them, if you remember.  I am really happy with the way they turned out, and though it still takes me a while to paint, it is much faster than carving.  I'm really excited to see how they turn out fired!


And kitty!  This is one of my house kitties who loves to rest her head when she sleeps on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment