Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ethan pots, etc

The dogs loooove playing in the water (I think Ryan taught them).  Whenever you try to wash anything they start biting at the water; it's fun to toss water and watch them chase it :)




















I spent most of my time today cutting tons of paper, which is super fun :P  We get the ends of the newspaper rolls for free, and Ryan had me cut down the middle of the rolls with an exacto to make nice little sheets we can use to wrap pots.  Its fun at first, and then its just tiring...






My pots all waxed and ready for glazing!
















Some stuff Ethan was working on, he made a cute little lidded pot that we still need to trim a bit for a good fit.










He also put a handle on one of his little cylinders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment