Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tumblers! also my dog

I finally got some carving done this afternoon! It's been 2 weeks or so since I made these cups, but I had them wrapped up tightly enough that they are actually just the right wetness for carving.  I got 4 done today, and I will probably carve the other two tomorrow; excitement!



Ki has been feeling sick for the last few days (he's had a fever, it turns out he had a cracked tooth that was infected, but mom pulled it out yesterday :P), and hasn't been in the mood to play.  Today he was feeling a little better, but mom wouldn't let him play outside, so he sat under the table and rested his head on my feet for most of the afternoon.





 



Once he notices me paying attention to him he has to get up and get in my face; it makes it hard to get a good picture of him because he's always moving!  Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow and maybe I can fetch him and raise his spirits.



No comments:

Post a Comment